- Co-ordinate Close Interaction with Staff, Parents and Students.
- Providing TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES by running and maintaining college buses. (3 college buses have been bought by PTA so far and 3 buses are running on lease)
- Set up an ENGLISH LANGUAGE LAB WITH A DEDICATED TRAINER to improve the communication skills of students ( At least one hour /week is given to each class)
- Maintaining COLLEGE CANTEEN.
- Maintaining SEMINAR HALL by providing Laptop , LCD System , Chairs & Tables, etc.
- Providing Financial Assistance for setting up the Professional Society for Staff & Students INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL
- EDUCATION (ISTE).
- Maintaining the WEBSITE of the College.
- Provide OCR Barcode Reader and associated accessories to covert the Central Library to DIGITAL LIBRARY.
- Maintenance and Inspection of HOSTELS for both Boys and Girls.
- PROFICIENCY PRIZES for College Toppers.
- To construct a 56,600 liter capacity water reservoir to collect rainwater with the help of MLA fund from Sri. MONS JOSEPH.
- Provide FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE to: Student Activities.
- NSS, Nature Club, etc.
- Waiting Shed for Staff & Students
- Water Cooler for various Department Blocks
- Campus cleaning & Beautification.
- Plastic Free Campaign
- Set up Play Ground, Basket Ball court, Badminton Court .
PTA Executive Members (2018-19)
PresidentDr. K.G. Viswanadhan
College of Engineering Kidangoor
PTA SecretaryRinson Varghese
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Vice PresidentP S Yohanan
Mr. Sunish Kurian
Department of Applied Science & Humanities
Mr. Joby James
Electronics & Communication
Dr. Indhu P Nair
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Mr. Ojus Thomas Lee
Computer Science & Engineering
Mens Hostel WardenMr. Saji Justus